Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Help on making bot stop!

jonnybot

Hello guys, I have been botting for a while but I still haven't figured out how to make the dreambot stop after a set amount of time? Could anyone explain to me how I could for example make it start at 20:00pm and stop at 00:00 and just log out? I'm afraid to go all night but am also losing exp cause I always have to "babysit" to make it quit in time.

Kind regards,

Jon

I don't mean breaks, I mean actually stopping and logging out, just clarifying!

The script I would need this advice with is #1rock crabs from Hashtag.

Hello guys, I have been botting for a while but I still haven't figured out how to make the dreambot stop after a set amount of time? Could anyone explain to me how I could for example make it start at 20:00pm and stop at 00:00 and just log out? I'm afraid to go all night but am also losing exp cause I always have to "babysit" to make it quit in time.

Kind regards,

Jon

I don't mean breaks, I mean actually stopping and logging out, just clarifying!

The script I would need this advice with is #1rock crabs from Hashtag.

Why not just set up a break that last for longer than the time you will be away? Like set it to take a break at the time you want it to stop, and then set the amount of time for the break to like 12+ hours or something. 

Why not just set up a break that last for longer than the time you will be away? Like set it to take a break at the time you want it to stop, and then set the amount of time for the break to like 12+ hours or something. 

thats pretty smart actually lol5

I tought of that but I can't seem to interact with the "break" panel I can't click on anything there. Not sure why that is.

I tought of that but I can't seem to interact with the "break" panel I can't click on anything there. Not sure why that is.

I think you need to have an account added in the account manager. Once you have that, then go to the break tab in settings and select the account. You should be able to set it up then. The reason you need an account in the manager to do breaks is because it needs the login info to log back in after the break. 

• 2 weeks later...

You need an account to add the break to and also make sure to create the break before trying to edit it

Archived