Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Our New SDN Manager!

Nuclear Nezz

I've spoken to him personally through Skype and he seems like a pretty cool guy. He's actually very busy but when he is less busy I'll definitely look into buying a private script off him.

I sent you a list of answers for each of your questions, feel free to ask more questions if need be ^^.

Welcome to the community! Greats guys around here, glad to see another qualified staff member around as well. 

Any chance I could also get the answers to his questions he asked? Thanks in advance!

For those who wanted.

What is each test based on and what should I study on?

A.) Primarily java

What are the difficulties for each rank?

A.) From beginning course work, to degree worthy test.

Will you be revising the current tests or keep them the same?

A.) Currently leaving them as is, if we see a huge influx in people passing the test, or believe multiple people are cheating to get rank, questions will be revised, and new/on the spot questions will also be administered.

Will we still keep the rule of having a script on the SDN or will that change? I would just like the script rank to sell private scripts.

A.) Yes, it helps promote healthy membership, and it allows us to decide if someone is truly worthy of the rank or not.

For those who wanted.

What is each test based on and what should I study on?

A.) Primarily java

What are the difficulties for each rank?

A.) From beginning course work, to degree worthy test.

Will you be revising the current tests or keep them the same?

A.) Currently leaving them as is, if we see a huge influx in people passing the test, or believe multiple people are cheating to get rank, questions will be revised, and new/on the spot questions will also be administered.

Will we still keep the rule of having a script on the SDN or will that change? I would just like the script rank to sell private scripts.

A.) Yes, it helps promote healthy membership, and it allows us to decide if someone is truly worthy of the rank or not.

Am I allowed to take the S++ test?

Archived