Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Picking up MY loot, is it possible?

Krugiztar

So I am currently working on my first script, I got it to kill cows itäs working just fine.

The only thing is I want it to pickup the bones that my cow drops and not the bones all around the cow pen.

Is there anything in the API that is specific to this? Like npc.loot or something?

New to this API, really appriciate the answers C:

There are a few ways to somewhat do this.

-Get the cows tile and loot the tile when it dies, although cows are 2 tiles wide so you'd have to set a area.

-Set a radius around your player to loot.

-Wait until you kill a cow then only loot once before killing another cow.

i usually just set a boolean shouldLoot to true whenever i attack a cow and then when it successfully loots i set shouldLoot false.  this way it only loots 1ce per kill.  

theres no real easy way to make it loot only your own drops, but i dont see why it would be necessary.  

declare the npc , interact with it , sleep till it's dead , declare a groundObject as closest bones , pick the bones then repeat . you will need something like a boolean or something similar to make it pick only 1 set of bones .

Archived