Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Muling .

ozeki6

I'm going to make a mule script ( not public ) to make farming easier . What methods of interactions between mule and slaves do you suggest me ? Easiest for me would be through a txt file but I'm open to other suggestions as well as long as it's not more time consuming than the method before . Also , would you make your slaves to buy items from G.E or you would use other method ?

clanchat is easy and works fine specialy for someone who can only run 2 bots atm ;) if you are in the 50+ bots at once you could look at things like IRC or databases and stuff

that would mean that my mule will always be logged in and I would have to use message linstener wich is not always accurate and will use extra cpu . But yea , it's just a bit easier I guess .

Use your mouse to walk the accounts towards eachother then trade and accept, that's much less time consuming to develop!

new meta , ty

that would mean that my mule will always be logged in and I would have to use message linstener wich is not always accurate and will use extra cpu . But yea , it's just a bit easier I guess .

new meta , ty

no you can have the mule send a mesage in clanchat as sign that all bots have to mule and just have mule log off for x amount of time after that and repeat

Archived