Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund please...

puppychowder

1. Script purchased: Dream Hunter

2. Date of purchase: 09/11/2017

3. Detailed description of problem:  As soon as the script is loaded, it lags like crazy and barely collects chins.. I ran it for 6 hours and got 176 red chins... 

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): I didnt. Many people have posted on his thread talking about the problem.

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Refund so I can buy a different hunter script that actually works

I haven't received any information about the update (which is released) having any issues. Any problem mentioned prior to a few days ago was not running the same code that is running now.

You can't receive a refund if you haven't contacted the author to try to resolve the problem.

Please PM me with your issues and we can come to a resolution.

I haven't received any information about the update (which is released) having any issues. Any problem mentioned prior to a few days ago was not running the same code that is running now.

You can't receive a refund if you haven't contacted the author to try to resolve the problem.

Please PM me with your issues and we can come to a resolution.

I've just giving it another go with no lag :) thank you very much for fixing the code. ill let you know the outcome in a few hours

Archived