Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Terrible object interaction, is it me?

samy109

I created a simple woodcutter and banker to see how the client operates compared to others and I found the object interaction to be terrible. I used the GameObject.interact method, and it was always clicking the edge pixel exactly, or a random spot on the model most players don't click. Is there a better way to click or a better method to use? I can tell you for certain I dont click an object as large as a tree on the near-exact edge pixel 80 percent of the time.

I created a simple woodcutter and banker to see how the client operates compared to others and I found the object interaction to be terrible. I used the GameObject.interact method, and it was always clicking the edge pixel exactly, or a random spot on the model most players don't click. Is there a better way to click or a better method to use? I can tell you for certain I dont click an object as large as a tree on the near-exact edge pixel 80 percent of the time.

Oh?

I've never seen that happen, but I'll be sure to take a look later today. We're currently rewriting out interactions anyway, so this will be a good point to add in to the things to check. :)

Oh?

I've never seen that happen, but I'll be sure to take a look later today. We're currently rewriting out interactions anyway, so this will be a good point to add in to the things to check. :)

Thanks, I definatly think you should make the object interaction more realistic and humanlike, make it have precision and accuracy, so it tries to get close to the center but sometimes it misses some, sometimes its further away, just like a dartboard. Jagex stated themselved this is the human interaction they look for and compare bot clicks to. But yes currently the interaction is bad, edgepixels galor.

Thanks, I definatly think you should make the object interaction more realistic and humanlike, make it have precision and accuracy, so it tries to get close to the center but sometimes it misses some, sometimes its further away, just like a dartboard. Jagex stated themselved this is the human interaction they look for and compare bot clicks to. But yes currently the interaction is bad, edgepixels galor.

Alright, I know we're going to focus more on center points once we revamp interactions. I'll make a note that we'll have to make sure it doesn't just hit the edge and stop.

Archived