Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Open Source] Automatic Script Restarter [Save Dev Time]

RoyalFamily

Hello I was bored so i created an automatic script restarter, that will automatically reload your jar file as it changes and restart the script on dreambot, without having to stop and refresh scripts, and re-run it. It may not seem like much time saved, but trust me, when you are restarting 1000s of times, that time adds up.

Also b4 one of u nubs comments about "OH JUST USE THE DEBUGGER ROFL LMAO COPTER IM SO PRO", debugger does not support live reloading on deletions and additions of methods.

anyway here is the source code

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/50ad5efb7e7cf3a3da8a097eadbd276d

rate/hate

instructions

download it, compile it to a jar, run it as a dreambot script.

it will popup an interface that allows you to run a script, so you click on run script on the popped up interface and go find your ACTUAL script jar file that you are creating.

when you compile or rebuild your jar file in the IDE, it will auto reload the script on dreambot.

ryomSfm.png

thanks

EDIT: attached src below as a zip file, github wouldnt send me an email to verify my acc.

src.zip

Archived