Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund Looter

zazalemel

1. Script purchased: Man's wildy looter

2. Date of purchase: 9-9-2017

3. Detailed description of problem: Has been discussed with scripter and resolved.

4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter): Refund

l9HbqJf.jpg

1. It only tries to keep looting a non existent item because it just got taken by someone else.

2. When it walks away when already looting, its because you either have loot most valuable item checked or you are getting pked or the item originally doesnt exist anymore.

3. It doesnt get stuck skipping targets. You're meant to run the script on low combat accounts.

All in all, he doesnt understand what wildy looting is and what the actual method is therefore he doesnt understand how to use the script, even though I gave him a 24 hour trial before he bought it.

l9HbqJf.jpg

1. It only tries to keep looting a non existent item because it just got taken by someone else.

2. When it walks away when already looting, its because you either have loot most valuable item checked or you are getting pked or the item originally doesnt exist anymore.

3. It doesnt get stuck skipping targets. You're meant to run the script on low combat accounts.

All in all, he doesnt understand what wildy looting is and what the actual method is therefore he doesnt understand how to use the script, even though I gave him a 24 hour trial before he bought it.

i'd like to adress something,

1. sure.

2. not most valuable items checked, also not even if i'm getting pked.

3. level 3 combat.

Archived