Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PvP / PKing bot

century

I've started working on an f2p pking bot. It's going to be a very large project, but here is the conceptual design at a high level:

• Calculate the opponents max hit and combo hits
    • Must never have less hp than the enemies max hit
    • Detect when the enemy is in a killable range
    • Switch to finisher weapon when the enemy can be killed
    • Loot highest value items first
    • Leave wilderness and bank when short on food

Please leave your thoughts and recommendations here. All feedback is welcome.

Estimated completion date: late October.

Good luck will it like hover over the food when its like x hp away from being able to get maxed hit or how will it eat quick enough? 

Good luck will it like hover over the food when its like x hp away from being able to get maxed hit or how will it eat quick enough? 

If the max hit is 31 (rune 2h) + 20 (maple short bow), the first node in the stack will check if your HP is less than 51, and eat until that's not true anymore. Even if you're brought to 1 hp, the same player can't attack you for 4.2 seconds, in which time you can eat twice (1.8 seconds between eats). In theory, the bot should be unkillable unless lag or PJ is a factor.

Regarding hovering on food, do you mean to have this as an anti-ban feature? Because the dreambot client can reach the food extremely fast, and without misclicking.

i hope you have exspierence with scripting if thats not the case i think you should wait with this project and wait till you learned abit more

if you have exspierence go for it looks cool!

i hope you have exspierence with scripting if thats not the case i think you should wait with this project and wait till you learned abit more

if you have exspierence go for it looks cool!

It definitely will be a challenge, especially given that I'm new to scripting. Am I being overly ambitious? I don't think so. I think that with a good design pattern, I'll able to deliver.

How new am I to scripting? I currently have 3 scripts under my belt; I'm waiting for git access to publish them to the SDN.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived