Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 100% ban rate so far

halo3hlg

I've botted on 5 accounts, all using covert mode, ~6 hours a day for two months, different IP addresses. The main two accounts were high level by hand and I mixed in actual gameplay on top of botting. However, I did manage to go from 70 range and def to both 99 on two accounts. It has been said for years but the likelihood of being banned is almost certain if using any of the popular, most downloaded bot clients. 

"I've botted on 5 accounts, all using covert mode, ~6 hours a day for two months, different IP addresses."

I'm pretty sure if you lasted for two months, you're already doing infinitely better than most. A good chunk of farms are based on the concept of "I'm going to be banned" so they just automatically replace accounts, do low req methods, and just mass the shit out of them for money. 100 auto replaced accounts that make 50k/hr end up doing better than 5 hand replaced accs that make 1m/hr

• 2 weeks later...

how long do you think you can bot per session and per day?

I don't actually ever bot my main, but I've had private scripts run like 9 hours a day. Public scripts is more like 2, but things like tanning hides will get you banned so fast whereas doing agility you might be a little better off

I don't actually ever bot my main, but I've had private scripts run like 9 hours a day. Public scripts is more like 2, but things like tanning hides will get you banned so fast whereas doing agility you might be a little better off

sweet man thanks. i have just been doing hour sessions cuz im scared to run it longer lol but ill play around with a trash account and see what happens

I've heard agility has one of the highest ban rates...