Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Recomended beginning

bcmmbc122333

I would recommend not botting on your main account. (You will be banned)

Use money making scripts to acquire the best items to train with for your combat level on throw away accounts.

Transfer money to main.

Dont listen to all the "You will get banned" comments they're always so vague and stupid. You can avoid being banned and get away with nice gains if you know what you're doing.

Just bot low hours and stay away from very botted activites and areas.

Dont listen to all the "You will get banned" comments they're always so vague and stupid. You can avoid being banned and get away with nice gains if you know what you're doing.

Just bot low hours and stay away from very botted activites and areas.

"Vague and stupid?" I'm trying to prevent this man from being banned on account he seems to play on regularly.

Unless you've maxed an account botting and its NOT banned, STFU. :D

"Vague and stupid?" I'm trying to prevent this man from being banned on account he seems to play on regularly.

Unless you've maxed an account botting and its NOT banned, STFU. :D

99 mage not banned.

welp, i cant say for this Bot, but i can confirm not all ban you.

ive been botting for 3 or so years.

https://gyazo.com/2cb9cb5c6b150b317150c9965fb3d286

still not banned.

I would delete that picture asap. You got LUCKY. Thats it, don't think your account is invincible because thats where you start going wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

The best way to reduce bans is to switch up activities and do some legit questing/skilling/pking every now and then. If a script clearly looks like a bot do not use it for more than half an hour or don't use it at all. The best things to bot are things that normal players would do afk (but have a bot that actually looks like it is an afk player, not constantly checking stats, moving camera etc, cause that will get you banned). Afk training like rock crabs, sandcrabs, splashing or fishing (with the right bot) are not very click intensive so it is much harder for Jagex to detect patterns on your account. 

Stay away from bots that enchant jewelry, I have yet to find one with even mediocre anti-ban on this site. 

Some good scripts with very low banrates:

-fishlick 

-ratchet's rock crabs

-#1 pest control

-MrCombat (this one depends on how you use it, the banking looks botlike and can get you banned, but if you fight something you dont need to auto bank at you're good to go).

Archived