Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Long Do Mules Usually Last?

Grimbles

How long do mules typically last before they're banned? I've always wondered how long the account I use is going to last out for before it gets banned, and if the increasing amount of gold held has anything to do with how much you stand out on Jagex's radar.

I guess a better way to ask this is how long has your own mule personally lasted with the final cash stack before it got banned. I'm considering trading through multiple accounts but I have no idea if that actually does anything in losing any suspicion.

How long do mules typically last before they're banned? I've always wondered how long the account I use is going to last out for before it gets banned, and if the increasing amount of gold held has anything to do with how much you stand out on Jagex's radar.

I guess a better way to ask this is how long has your own mule personally lasted with the final cash stack before it got banned. I'm considering trading through multiple accounts but I have no idea if that actually does anything in losing any suspicion.

I don't think anyone can give you a definitive answer to this. I would suggest that it's good practice to change mules every few weeks. I certainly wouldn't keep much gold on accounts used to buy/sell gold.

I've personally had a mule of mine last around 300 days before, only actually got banned because i decided to bot on it, which it got banned because of.

All depends, best practice is to not keep them for too long and change regularly. Also a fairly good idea to try play some 'legit-time' on the mule and train a few skills, nothing too high but just so it looks like a low-level player instead of a mule/bot.

I've personally had a mule of mine last around 300 days before, only actually got banned because i decided to bot on it, which it got banned because of.

All depends, best practice is to not keep them for too long and change regularly. Also a fairly good idea to try play some 'legit-time' on the mule and train a few skills, nothing too high but just so it looks like a low-level player instead of a mule/bot.

I'm currently closing in on 70m, which only just started getting higher now that I have a bit of a better idea of what I'm doing with botting. How much gold would you say is an amount when it should be time to trade it to another account, would you say?

Also I flip gold on the mule in the ge, that's the only actual playtime I put on it lol.

aslong as you are not doing 100's of mills at a time you should honestly be fine specially if  you play legit on it even its a  tiny bit just don't bot on same ip as mule and always use mule on same ip and if you get paranoid due to all the $$$$ on it just sell of tiny bits or spread the money over some other accs

(non bot accounts)

if you are looking for a trusted buyer for you're gold i can suggest Prime hes Very trusted (sold him a few 100$'s worth of gp in total already never a problem) 

I'm currently closing in on 70m, which only just started getting higher now that I have a bit of a better idea of what I'm doing with botting. How much gold would you say is an amount when it should be time to trade it to another account, would you say?

Also I flip gold on the mule in the ge, that's the only actual playtime I put on it lol.

I did it at around 25m intervals but whatever works for you.

Flipping is pretty good then the accounts appears to be a merching account which can help in its time alive

aslong as you are not doing 100's of mills at a time you should honestly be fine specially if  you play legit on it even its a  tiny bit just don't bot on same ip as mule and always use mule on same ip and if you get paranoid due to all the $$$$ on it just sell of tiny bits or spread the money over some other accs

(non bot accounts)

if you are looking for a trusted buyer for you're gold i can suggest Prime hes Very trusted (sold him a few 100$'s worth of gp in total already never a problem) 

Thanks for the suggested buyer, I'll have to think about that pretty soon.

Don't start thinking you guys will not be mule banned.

I had an account which I never botted on, trained legit to 99 range/82 mage. (took quite a few hours to do this all legit)

Banned recently after like 3 years for macroing major even though I NEVER even touched a bot client with the account.

Get 25-50m and sell > repeat. Use a level 3 to mule. If you only allow your account to hold a set amount, you will only lose set amount if banned :P

Archived