Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to move the mouse without clicking?

botslave

Hi

I'm just going through the tutorials, making a tea stealer..

I was wondering how to have the mouse move back to the empty tea stall in anticipation for the next steal.

Thanks.

getMouse.move()

Should just stay at the same point unless something in your antiban causes it to move the mouse btw.

You need the Mouse class, do this by #getMouse(). There are many interesting methods to use, so I suggest referring to the API.

Here is an example of a Mouse anti-ban (sloppy for various reasons) -- the fixed client screen dimensions are 765x503 pixels:

{
         getMouse().move(new Point(Calculations.random(0, 765), Calculations.random(0, 503)));
    }

or

{
         getMouse().move(getGameObjects().getClosest(TEA_STALL_ID).getClickablePoint());
    }

Edit: Read your post wrong. I posted the correct solution above. getClickablePoint() is randomized I believe.

Instead of moving the mouse to a point, do this

getMouse().move(getGameObjects().getTopObjectOnTile(new Tile(@@@, ###, $$$)));

and fill "@@@, ###, $$$" with the tea stall's coordinates. Now, the mouse will move to a random spot that's still on the stall.

Archived