Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BACK UP YOUR FUCKING CODE

Before

lol I was just thinking should i go install gitlab on my server. I'll try this, not like my code is worth millions haha

Right? There goes having to pay or use public repos lol

If you're in college or university, Github actually offers a student pack that includes unlimited private repositories

They will usually approve your application if your college/university offers any kind of computer science related course :)

Edit: Make sure you use your student email when they ask you for personal information, Gmail accounts get declined automatically

This is one more reason to use version control! I highly recommend you use git since it's become the industry standard for code versioning and the basics can be learned in 15-30mins but all the JetBrains products have really good built-in tools to work with Git that make it really easy. You can then use a service like Github or Bitbucket (free for small private projects! Supports issue tracking and more.) and even give other people access to review your code or contribute to your project.

Archived