Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account setups

FallenSowerby

I'm wondering if someone can tell me if I'm missing something here.

I've setup my accounts inside the "Manage Accounts" section on the client, yet when the bot either takes a break or I lose connection, it doesn't use the details to log back in and continue?

Cheers for any help on the matter.

Are you sure you're assigning the accounts to the script that is running using the drop down menu in the script selection GUI?

LNuCfv57SoC70vPUorI_QQ.png

Yeah, I am selecting the related account when picking the script.

Thanks.

First potential fix - File > Manage accounts > Select account > Delete account > Add new details > Refresh All

Second potential fix (try this last)

Go to your DreamBot folder, go into BotData and delete the file 'account' 

**Beware this will delete all of your logs for your accounts**

Restart DB, login and start a script let it sit for 3-4 seconds, then end it. Logout and pick your desired account and run your script and it should log you in. 

I did both of the things you suggested, it didn't work. Cheers for the help anyways. All that is happening on the screen is it is flashing red and clicking "Existing User" and "Cancel" over and over.

Update:

Didn't think this would cause an issue but I had "Remember Username" enabled and that stopped the auto logins.

Cheers for the help anyways.

This thread can be closed.

I did both of the things you suggested, it didn't work. Cheers for the help anyways. All that is happening on the screen is it is flashing red and clicking "Existing User" and "Cancel" over and over.

Update:

Didn't think this would cause an issue but I had "Remember Username" enabled and that stopped the auto logins.

Cheers for the help anyways.

This thread can be closed.

Haha, this has become a recent issue! i'll have to remember. Glad you figured it out.

Archived