Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Manly Tutorial Singular | COMPLETES TUT ISLAND | FAST

Manly

Manly Tutorial Singular

Looking for a flawless tut script and don't have time to test every single one? Look no further!

Features:

• Completes tutorial island quicker than any of its competitors (average time is between 7 & 8 minutes).
    • Flawless & up to date
    • Supports quickstart - Takes one param. If you pass in false, it will not logout once it has finished.
    • Paint
    • Sets display name
    • Sets random appearance for character

Instructions:

1. Select an account to run the script for and start OR you can start the script on an account already logged in account and it will finish the tutorial.

Things to know:

• This script only does tutorial island on 1 account. It does NOT create accounts like Manly Tutorial.
    • Script sets display name by using one of the recommended ones!

If you like this script, why not check out Manly Tutorial , where you can create unlimited accounts and run them through tut island using 2Captcha.

Price: $7.99 Monthly

I don't give trials for this script.

Purchase here:

What's difference between this and the other script? The other has better features?

That one uses 2captcha to make new accounts and run tut island. This just does it without the account creation process.

That one uses 2captcha to make new accounts and run tut island. This just does it without the account creation process.

Why not just make it an option to not create accounts and do a list of custom accounts instead of trying to milk more money out of people with two nearly identical scripts?

Why not just make it an option to not create accounts and do a list of custom accounts instead of trying to milk more money out of people with two nearly identical scripts?

It already has that option but I can't lower the price.

I've had people request me for a tut script which just completes it and nothing else, so this is for those people.

• 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...

quick question.can this script once its done with completing tut island on one account move on to the next one?or would you have to open a new tab and run the script?

quick question.can this script once its done with completing tut island on one account move on to the next one?or would you have to open a new tab and run the script?

New tab and run the script.

If you know how to, you can combine this script with an external program to complete tutorial on multiple accounts.

• 3 months later...

Archived