Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Send nudes-Clickbait.Dbot zzz.zzzzz.zzz

Mencista

Hello my name is Julian and I'm looking for a gold farming partner once again, hopefully the last time. Since I'm probably posting on dreambot for the first time you might ask why even consider to work with me. Well I've been a part of botting scene since 08 and I'm definitely very experienced in the game.  I've joined dreambot last year just out of curiosity and just decided I'll give dreambot a chance. So if anyone is interrested in at least listening to me, my ideas and my offers, feel free to add my skype: Frezrs

I started with the whole bot mangager, database farming back in February, I liked the idea and everything but ofcourse I didn't have knowledge.

However my friend is very good developer but he lacks time since he has a wife and a kid plus his everyday job. So basicly what I'm looking for now is a developer with certain skills:

-Java  

-PHP

-SQL

-C#

(THIS IS ONLY IF YOU'RE WILLING TO WORK FURTHER ON MY PROJECT) 

(i'M OPEN TO YOUR IDEAS 100% JUST HIT ME UP WITH MESSAGE!)

I'm offering several things, I'll note only the most important ones. 

I've got 6 servers ready to rock and roll 

I'm willing to share up to 50% of the profit

I'm willing to pay expenses by myself (electricity, accounts...)

I will take care of every hardware trouble on my own (not like there was any in the last 6 months)

I will 100% upgrade servers to be even better and have more computing power

Lastly I'm offering my time.

Kind regards,

Julian

i like ur title man : )

haha thank you :D i work in marketing ;)

Add me on discord, I've got something like this rolling up and lack the financials... PMed you

sorry missed your repply, added you 

Archived