Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GrandExchange handler

TheMcPker

Hey guys il be making some snippets to handle buying/selling from the grandexchange today and will be releasing the snippets any other GrandExchange related things you would want me to include?

my goal is to make GrandExchange easier to use for beginner scripters mostly

would you mind exsplaining in more detail? 

Let's say you have 100 rune scims in the GE. If 20 of those were sold, you should be able to tell through the magic of varps

Let's say you have 100 rune scims in the GE. If 20 of those were sold, you should be able to tell through the magic of varps

yea but what to do with that information just as a get for scripter to get info out of? im planning on having some things like hasOfferFor(String item) (this would be a boolean) i assume it would be something like that but with more information like name+amount sold/bought  correct?

AFAIK current item sell/buying progress on GE can be tracked with varps, so that's something you could include

You can't, there are special dedicated objects to track ge offers

Archived