Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Main accounts

XMcNeilx

does anyone bot on their main accounts and if so whats safe to do 

I do and nothing is really safe. Currently i'm sitting at around 1400 total level. I botted probably half of that exp. Most of it was auto-clicking in NMZ w/ absorb pots. I also botted alot of non-combat skills with my own scripts.

There are steps you can take to better ensure your safety. If you look around the forums enough you will see people talking about these things...

It really comes down to monitoring your account and making sure the bot isn't acting out of the ordinary.

I do and nothing is really safe. Currently i'm sitting at around 1400 total level. I botted probably half of that exp. Most of it was auto-clicking in NMZ w/ absorb pots. I also botted alot of non-combat skills with my own scripts.

There are steps you can take to better ensure your safety. If you look around the forums enough you will see people talking about these things...

It really comes down to monitoring your account and making sure the bot isn't acting out of the ordinary.

link to any tuts on being a safe botter?

Archived