Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Farming script... Coming soon!!!

DefCon

I'm happy to say that I will be finishing my farming script shortly. It has been fun to work on this project and i've done my best to keep the code clean and efficient. This means it will work very well, and I can quickly update it to any of your guys' requests.

A bit of information about the script so far:

Farms Herbs, Trees, and allotments (Next to be added is Flowers and bushes)

Customizable runs 

Accurate timing system

.... I think that's about it.

I'm not entirely sure when I will be releasing the script, but I may be looking for beta testers if anyone is interested.

I will add some pictures and progress reports here real soon.

Hope everyone is as thrilled as I am  :)

Will it support the zeah herb patch, "Fertile soil" spell, and banking to get more super composts and water if not using fertile soil & humidify?

Will it support the zeah herb patch, "Fertile soil" spell, and banking to get more super composts and water if not using fertile soil & humidify?

The plan for now is to finish with everything I've put into the main thread first. Alot of time has went into organization of code. Once I get the time to collect more data I will add the other patches. I've also made the code modular enough to support multiple types of setups.

1) Yes

2) I'll look into it but sounds good so yeah

3) By default the script doesn't use the spell currently... So it is banking between runs sometimes when necessary (Doing 5+ Patches per run).

The plan for now is to finish with everything I've put into the main thread first. Alot of time has went into organization of code. Once I get the time to collect more data I will add the other patches. I've also made the code modular enough to support multiple types of setups.

1) Yes

2) I'll look into it but sounds good so yeah

3) By default the script doesn't use the spell currently... So it is banking between runs sometimes when necessary (Doing 5+ Patches per run).

Now that I think about it, creating an alorigthm to plan the banking will be quite challenging when you're farming Herbs, Allotments, and Flowers in one run. I'l need a good recursive algorithm for that. 

Eventually, I also plan on implementing some serious stat tracking as well.

Archived