Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Would anyone be interested in a bash script that downloads Dreambot and all the pre-requisits on a Rasberry Pi to start your bot farm?

Before

I mean like Pi Zeros go for 10$ each you could make quite the farm. The script would install Java/Dreambot and all the other snazz you need and just boot it up after accepting your credentials as command-line arguments. OSRS loads while you get lunch, you come back and set up your bot-farm. Thoughts?

Edit: What if we just made the entirety of Dreambot command-line friendly, so I could be like

DBLauncher.jar -username Before -password iLoveIceCream -addAccount "[email protected] goodgoodIceCream 112233" -script "Before's autospammer" -breaks default

And then it just logs me in/adds the account/starts the script and I don't have to worry bout a thing?

I mean like Pi Zeros go for 10$ each you could make quite the farm. The script would install Java/Dreambot and all the other snazz you need and just boot it up after accepting your credentials as command-line arguments. OSRS loads while you get lunch, you come back and set up your bot-farm. Thoughts?

Edit: What if we just made the entirety of Dreambot command-line friendly, so I could be like

DBLauncher.jar -username Before -password iLoveBlackDick -addAccount "[email protected] bigbigblacks 112233" -script "Before's autoscammer" -breaks default

And then it just logs me in/adds the account/starts the script and I don't have to worry bout a thing?

You can use accountUsernames and accountPasswords if you want to use an account that is not in your Account Manager

ref: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2360-dreambots-quickstart%E2%84%A2/

Gl running DB on a pi zero tho

If I trust the script I'm running I can disable rendering and idgaf about what happens next

edit: With that said, I wish there was a more lightweight botting client. APOS for RSC used to be hella lightweight, it was literally taking 3kbs of memory and ran for weeks at a time lmfao

Does DreamBot/RS even run on ARM?

I have heard of people running 1-2 clients on a pi 3, I will test it out myself on the one I have laying around sometime and let you know from my own experience what happens

• 1 month later...

Any progress on running DB on pi? Was thinking about buying some orangePi Pluses for a farm. OrangePi cause cheap, plus cause Ethernet. Haven't priced any switches yet, hopefully I can just grab some shitty ones from Goodwill.

Any progress on running DB on pi? Was thinking about buying some orangePi Pluses for a farm. OrangePi cause cheap, plus cause Ethernet. Haven't priced any switches yet, hopefully I can just grab some shitty ones from Goodwill.

It does work on my pi 3b but its really fucking laggy

Rip. I mean you could try running a lighter os or some wizardry to free up resources (Is it possible to run DB without GUI?). Were you running with client rendering disabled? 

If I can at least run one account per pi then I'll be happy.

Archived