Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for scripter's help, willing to pay a little OSRS gp

justaguy420

Title says it, I have a pretty decent money making method with no requirements can be done on a level 3. (I'd really like to keep this on the low, it's known but no one does it but a bot could make hella.) The thing is, the script would need to be able to talk to an npc, go through dialogue to buy the said item.

The dialogue is maybe 4-6 clicks and the item sells for 600gp+ depending on how patient you are. The bank is not far either which would obviously be necessary. (Which I also see it as being the hardest, I'm not sure I don't script)

I'm not super rich in real life or Runescape, but I need some help. This would be great for a knowledgeable script-er and an easy method for you as well which is why I don't want to pay a whole lot, but obviously you put effort in and deserve something. B)  :rolleyes:  Hopefully someone out there is a pro, and has good intentions.

Title says it, I have a pretty decent money making method with no requirements can be done on a level 3. (I'd really like to keep this on the low, it's known but no one does it but a bot could make hella.) The thing is, the script would need to be able to talk to an npc, go through dialogue to buy the said item.

The dialogue is maybe 4-6 clicks and the item sells for 600gp+ depending on how patient you are. The bank is not far either which would obviously be necessary. (Which I also see it as being the hardest, I'm not sure I don't script)

I'm not super rich in real life or Runescape, but I need some help. This would be great for a knowledgeable script-er and an easy method for you as well which is why I don't want to pay a whole lot, but obviously you put effort in and deserve something. B)  :rolleyes:  Hopefully someone out there is a pro, and has good intentions.

There are private scripting shops here provided by Scripter+ developers

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/191-private-scripting-shops/

i can make you a script for like 5m?

i can make you a script for like 5m?

Ok, people have thought it was the dragon bitters but it's not, Bank was the first to reply to me. So I guess I'll go with whoever is cheapest at this point :P

Ok, I'll check that out, but I also have some interest in my pm's aswell

OUCH, 22m/hr 

That honestly is fucked, someone could just dick around with your's and their time to maximize profits, FUCK THAT. For anyone reading this I CANNOT pay over 5m, Keep that in mind.

Archived