Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Xephy's Minnow Fisher [500k+ GP/H]

Xephy

Any chance I can try this script for an hour before I buy? Another one I bought just crashed when I tried minnows.

Edit: Decided just to buy it works pretty well so far :)

I'm glad to hear you like it :)

Any chance I can try this script for an hour before I buy? Another one I bought just crashed when I tried minnows.

Edit: Decided just to buy it works pretty well so far :)

• 3 weeks later...

The flying fish handling can be a little wonky. Fairly often it will ignore it for 2 or 3 hits and then it has a tendency to run to the opposite side of the pool before immediately running straight back to where it started rather than just fishing the pool it ran to. 

The flying fish handling can be a little wonky. Fairly often it will ignore it for 2 or 3 hits and then it has a tendency to run to the opposite side of the pool before immediately running straight back to where it started rather than just fishing the pool it ran to. 

The delayed reaction is actually built in as anti-ban. Most of the time it will react very quickly, but it will sometimes react slower to simulate a real player not paying attention.

Each bot is dedicated a specific side with a specific anti-ban profile to match, which is the reason it doesn't change sides.

• 5 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Can i try this before buying please?

You may indeed. Authed for 24 hours starting now. Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

You may indeed. Authed for 24 hours starting now. Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

May i also have a trial please? 

Thanks.

Archived