Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Xephy's Minnow Fisher [500k+ GP/H]

Xephy

• 1 month later...

just noticed today alot of my accounts when im using this bot it will try to dismiss a random event when there isent one stop him from fishing and screen just flashes red until i sign out and stop scrips then start it back up agin

Legendo been using this script for a couple of days.

Works good, not a ban yet also because I don't script hoursss in a row.

Just a couple of points that I have noticed that you might consider looking at.

The double manta random event, or even the single event the bot will run to the next fishing spot but if in the meantime the single manta event stops on the spot you were already fishing on it will run back to the same spot, which makes it look really weird. Double manta random event it will Always run to the same tile when it appears. 

I have been keeping an eye out while botting and I have noticed somebody using a strong bot which already moves to the next tile when you can not catch minnows the last second of the fishing spot.

Next to this dude awesome job amazing bot.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont see much anti-ban bots been running and hour and just keeps its mouse still until it needs to click again no checking stats or going off screen

I’ll be buying this when I get my account high enough fishing.. I’m looking at doing long term botting, I noticed you said big breaks earlier to another user.. If it was your account, botting with breaks what’s the most you would run it? I know there’s always a risk.

Thanks! 

Archived