Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What kind of sports are you into?

Nuclear Nezz

Personally I'm a huge fan of rock climbing (including sport, top rope, and bouldering), recently I've been more into climbing indoors in gyms rather than outdoors.

Bd0am5tSS2ez790NE0uFbg.png

I used to climb competitively (a bit) but haven't in a few years.

(also image is not me, that's Chris Sharma)

What are you guys into? Any other climbing fans out there?

That looks intense. I was never huge on sports but in highschool I loved playing capture the flag. That shit was wild. 

Climbing would be pretty fun, how much do you have to pay every time you go?

If you can count Paintball as a sport then Paintball.

Else I did tend to do alot of swimming a few years ago and I can swim like 60 meters underwater with a single breath which is quite cool!

That looks intense. I was never huge on sports but in highschool I loved playing capture the flag. That shit was wild. 

Climbing would be pretty fun, how much do you have to pay every time you go?

my gym membership is 80/mo but I think most are only like 50 ish, just this one has a lot of free classes (for members, otherwise they're like 20 bucks) like yoga, climbing, lifting, all kinds of shit

They also have a regular gym for things like squats, benching, curls, running, stairs, bikes, pull up bars, etc

If you don't have a membership, to go to the gym it's 20 usd for the day

If you can count Paintball as a sport then Paintball.

Else I did tend to do alot of swimming a few years ago and I can swim like 60 meters underwater with a single breath which is quite cool!

I've always wanted to try paintball, it seems pre fun

Swimming is gr8 but I don't float well l0l

I've always wanted to try paintball, it seems pre fun

Swimming is gr8 but I don't float well l0l

Paintball is really fun as long as everyone is playing after the rules the most annoying part is when somebody got hit and is not calling it and continues his rampage on the battlefield you should defenetly try if you get the opportunity.

As swimming goes its just something I like since I used to go out to a lake with friends alot

Archived