Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a skilling service, will pay well!! Either OSRS gp or Paypal.

Eminem

Hey guys. I'm looking for a trusted member of the community to do a little bit of skilling for me :D

I'll pay well, we can negotiate your rate over skype -- rav-headhunter

The breakdown of skills that i'm looking for is as follows:

1-50 firemaking

15-60 mining

41-55 woodcutting

23-53 thieving

34-48 agility

13-53 cooking (also interested in getting up to 70 cooking)

1-50 fishing

PM me with a quote, add my skype and pm me there, or post down here. Looking forward to getting this done! Also, the price is not the biggest issue; speed and flexibility are the biggest issues for me. 

I can write scripts from scratch to get these botted for you. I'll be using an IP that has never been used before (I have a Dynamic IP) and no other accounts will be running.

Hello there. I would be able to do the wc, fishing, and cooking for you. For a small fee.

I'll pm you with details so we can talk.

In all honesty guys, I'm looking to have this skilling hand-done. I cannot risk botting on this account for the next 4-5 days.

Archived