Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Break at certain times

Royboy

Aye,

As the title describes I'd like to bot and break at certain times. I use a method which is quite dependent on the market.

Hence why I like to bot on certain times on a day when there are quite a bunch of people online.

For now I'd like to bot on a few accounts from 6:00 PM till 1:00 AM (GMT +2, Amsterdam), and break from 1:01AM till 5:59PM.

Ofcourse its possible to do it by hand, but as you might imagine i'm way to lazy to do that every day ;-).

Does DB support this with the regular breaking system, and if so, how? 

And for the scripters, is this possible to implent within a private script?

fbbe9c78c41333322886fe7971459822.png

Thanks in advance.

edit: typo

its possible to add breaks or have script only run from certain times in any script (if the maker wants to and understands how)

Thx ;-)

Still trying to firgure out how to break at certain times. Have tried the Preset Interval option.

For testing purposes I'd like to break each 2 min for a duration of 1 min. As shown below.

http://prntscr.com/ghbnd0

For some reason it still does not break. Help me out boisssss.

Archived