Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Death Handling] [4 Locations] [Tons of Teleports]

Nex

7 hours ago, NicholaiRevs said:

My script is stuck on GUI and on debugging it says there is an error in Dreambot API or something? How to resolve?

Hi, delete ur jagex cache

Maybe I set up the gui wrong? But it seems like the script isn’t compatible with range attacks? When ever I refresh my gear setup, arrows and the Ava’s accumulator don’t show up, and so it’ll run until I die one then can’t properly reup gear. Also it seems to get stuck at the east corner of the fence right by center dragons every so often, just running back and fourth at that spot until I come move the mouse, or if I leave it for a while it eventually figured it out, but it looked like a broken bot until it did fix itself. 

2 hours ago, lifeismyj0ke said:

Maybe I set up the gui wrong? But it seems like the script isn’t compatible with range attacks? When ever I refresh my gear setup, arrows and the Ava’s accumulator don’t show up, and so it’ll run until I die one then can’t properly reup gear. Also it seems to get stuck at the east corner of the fence right by center dragons every so often, just running back and fourth at that spot until I come move the mouse, or if I leave it for a while it eventually figured it out, but it looked like a broken bot until it did fix itself. 

Hey thats correct this script is for melee only, other the this there should be no issues if u get some please delete ur jagex cache if this doesnt solve it report the bug to me and i will fix it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just bought a month of your GDK script; the script is quite alright. I did however find a bug when the equipped ring of dueling crumbles. I'm not sure if it is just the ring of dueling that causes this but the script goes into an infinite loop of "Opening" and "Closing" the bank chest at Clan Wars after withdrawing the new ring of dueling. I usually start the script with 1 empty space after withdrawing Food, games necklace, and combat pot. With the ring of dueling making it a completely full inventory, possibly the script doesn't like starting with a full inventory? Anyways, I like the script so far, I may renew the script in future months.

7 hours ago, waynesworld said:

Hi, I just bought a month of your GDK script; the script is quite alright. I did however find a bug when the equipped ring of dueling crumbles. I'm not sure if it is just the ring of dueling that causes this but the script goes into an infinite loop of "Opening" and "Closing" the bank chest at Clan Wars after withdrawing the new ring of dueling. I usually start the script with 1 empty space after withdrawing Food, games necklace, and combat pot. With the ring of dueling making it a completely full inventory, possibly the script doesn't like starting with a full inventory? Anyways, I like the script so far, I may renew the script in future months.

Oh is this due to placeholders, make sure u delete & dont use them with this script

Hi just trialing the script i noticed it sets its own quantity of food, are you able to make a option to bring alot more then just 5? i want throw in accounts at 60 stats