Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Death Handling] [4 Locations] [Tons of Teleports]

Nex

9 hours ago, z7zz7 said:

For some reason the script doesnt use the clan wars bank? It teleports to clan wars and then walks all the way back to varrock/edge bank

Depends on ur UI settings

35 minutes ago, Nex said:

Depends on ur UI settings

I selected ring of dueling / burning amulet, and started in the clan wars arena. It immediately starts walking to varrock? Nevertheless, I use tele tabs anyway so its not a big deal for me. I actually decided to purchase this after my trial expired. It's solid, I think the only thing I'd personally like to see would be the option to use offensive prayers.

Nice script, i'll post some progs soon.

4 minutes ago, z7zz7 said:

I selected ring of dueling / burning amulet, and started in the clan wars arena. It immediately starts walking to varrock? Nevertheless, I use tele tabs anyway so its not a big deal for me. I actually decided to purchase this after my trial expired. It's solid, I think the only thing I'd personally like to see would be the option to use offensive prayers.

Nice script, i'll post some progs soon.

I will update it when i get time this week to use the closest bank and some more improvements

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    13 hours ago, smith304 said:

Is there any chance I can get a free trial. please and thank you:drink:

Yes you can my discord bot hands them out :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi i never purchased a script befor i was wondering if i buy it for 10$ do i have to pay 7$ also or do i get month free with purchase

1 minute ago, will661 said:

hi i never purchased a script befor i was wondering if i buy it for 10$ do i have to pay 7$ also or do i get month free with purchase

You get a month with the first $10 payment

does this bot have anti pk prayers? if the skull player is using range it would do range prayer if the skull player is using magic it would use magic prayer... thus making this look less like a bot to pkers so less people report you and you have a higher chance to run away if someone tellyblocks you