Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Death Handling] [4 Locations] [Tons of Teleports]

Nex

Could you make it hop world after teling away? cos iv noticed that when its geting attacked and if it survives it just runs back into the pker but this time without an telle since it never picks a new one out, it only switches world after it died

Could you make it hop world after teling away? cos iv noticed that when its geting attacked and if it survives it just runs back into the pker but this time without an telle since it never picks a new one out, it only switches world after it died

oh, il have a look at that.. its supposed to

oh, il have a look at that.. its supposed to

i noticed it only does it sometimes, also when geting tb'd it loggs/spam tp, making it try to run for it with auto atack off, would prob save some gp/h

more or less then these small things, its a great script just like rest of the one you have :)

i noticed it only does it sometimes, also when geting tb'd it loggs/spam tp, making it try to run for it with auto atack off, would prob save some gp/h

more or less then these small things, its a great script just like rest of the one you have :)

when pkers come u dead either way tbh, best bet is attempting logging out, tried this multiple times

hugh flag alert on this, noticed that if there is dragonbones/dragonhides dropped on a pile after somone died there, the bot tries to loot, but the pile is to big so it just stays and rotates the camera like crazy untill i chose to stop it, first i tought it would fix its problem cos i noticed how it does a smaller verision of that when it drops 75x water with bones and hide, but eventualy it picks it up, but in this case, it dont. :)

Edited by spaxxii

hugh flag alert on this, noticed that if there is dragonbones/dragonhides dropped on a pile after somone died there, the bot tries to loot, but the pile is to big so it just stays and rotates the camera like crazy untill i chose to stop it, first i tought it would fix its problem cos i noticed how it does a smaller verision of that when it drops 75x water with bones and hide, but eventualy it picks it up, but in this case, it dont. :)

Hmm personally havent had this issue yet, il look into it ty for reporting

fixed the looting issue ive had the same thing happening on my tester, will be live soon!