Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Death Handling] [4 Locations] [Tons of Teleports]

Nex

26 minutes ago, vladishere123 said:

Looks like a pretty clean script, do you think I could get a 24hr trial? Thanks

My discord bot gives out free trials, link in my signature :) 

On 3/26/2020 at 7:48 AM, J3MON said:

yo can I get a trial?

My discord bot gives out free trials, link in my signature :) 

• 1 month later...
    16 minutes ago, Thunderclees said:

Script just says "Booting up" for about 5 minutes now without doing anything.

restarted dreambot and that fixed it?

I am noticing that before it world hops because of too many players, cannons it won't pick up all the loot that drops. it'll loot the hide, for instance, but not the bones.

the bot stopped because it couldn't find a ring of dueling, despite having just teleported. every time i try to restart it closes saying "not enough trout" until close dreambot and restart...

1 minute ago, Thunderclees said:
    the bot stopped because it couldn't find a ring of dueling, despite having just teleported. every time i try to restart it closes saying "not enough trout" until close dreambot and restart...

last one, swear XD so if when you restart you have the looting bag in your inventory instead of the bank, it gets stuck trying to withdraw it. if you put it in manually, it withdraws it and then gets stuck trying to withdraw it. I assume it's because it's a placeholder.

does an rather piss-poor job of evading PK-ers 👍

will try to use ring of dueling teleport after level 20, auto retaliate is on so you'll always attack back, will not attempt to run away. i've had 4 runs trashed because of this. R.I.P those 700k/hr profits.

does not world hop after getting killed so guess what happens? you get killed again. 10/10 would recommend if you enjoy dying a lot lol

also, does not world hop if there is a cannon present, so won't get anything from those kills.

full inventory and guess who just attacked another dragon 🙄

used two food, looted, then attacked ANOTHER dragon! full inventory both times.

after killing that dragon, attacked another dragon.

bot is literally eating food to fill its inventory instead of just banking. huge, huge waste.

oh, died again too because the bot is terrible at evading pk-ers. 75/75/75 stats, only have 28 or so kills in the bank after 3 hours.

2 minutes ago, Thunderclees said:

full inventory and guess who just attacked another dragon 🙄

used two food, looted, then attacked ANOTHER dragon! full inventory both times.

after killing that dragon, attacked another dragon.

bot is literally eating food to fill its inventory instead of just banking. huge, huge waste.

oh, died again too because the bot is terrible at evading pk-ers. 75/75/75 stats, only have 28 or so kills in the bank after 3 hours.

finally emptied all the food in the inventory to fill up on bones and leather, then in level 25 wildy tried to use the teleport to leave 👍 obviously couldn't teleport out. stood there for about a minute until a pk-er comes by. sits there and just waits to die.

3 hours ago, Thunderclees said:

figured out why it says it can't find a ring of dueling...that's because it will continually click teleport to take it to clan wars over adn over and over until the ring turns to dust 👍

10/10 for sure.