Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Death Handling] [4 Locations] [Tons of Teleports]

Nex

• Nex changed the title to [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 9.99] [Death Handling] [5 Locations] [Tons of Teleports] [Muling]
    On 12/8/2020 at 8:17 AM, Nex said:

Hey heart this issue today aswell from another user, will look into it tonight and solve it :D 

Hi did you solve this?  Any chance of a trial? 

6 hours ago, gelder said:

Hi did you solve this?  Any chance of a trial? 

Yea also added mule support :D  & no trials for money making scripts 😕

Edited by Nex

• 2 weeks later...

A bit disappointing, basically all the GD spots are over 20 wildy, yet there's no option to use a glory teleport or ring of dueling to enable tele over 20 wildy. The bot keeps spam clicking a tab when it's over 22 wildy instead of walking down and clicking it, making it look just like a bot that ends up dying to a dragon because it's stuck spam clicking.

I don't see how this script would have a monthly renewal considering it can rarely run on it's own for more than one trip unless it gets lucky and tries to tele when it's in 20 wildy (east drags).

Is this going to be fixed? At this point i'm baby sitting it and manually running down to 20 wildy so that i can tab to bank.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 5 weeks later...

Just purchased this script and spent some time testing this out. Seems that when trying to TP out of wildy, it won't walk to level 20. just sits there until it dies trying to tp out with ring of dueling at 22 or so. Also, sometimes when it goes to ferox enclave, it will just sit there and tp over and over until the ring of dueling crumbles, then it will stop script saying no tp available. Other times I have the anti PK disable option checked and it will still fight back and not try to tp. Also noticed when banking it won't notice the games necklaces are there and get stuck. Otherwise the script is going okay, just annoying to have to babysit this all the time.

On 8/29/2017 at 5:22 PM, Nex said:

J7tXNaa.png
    Up-vote  this thread & join the discord to request your FREE trial: https://discord.gg/sSFqZJ5

This script require's the start of the Dragon Slayer quest.

Features:

• Death handling:
      The script will re-gear and setup the inventory after a death and continue to bot!
    • Custom gear loadouts 
      You can wear any items! 
      The script will use any load-out based on the UI which has a refresh button to use any gear!
    • Advanced UI with alot customization
      A easy & sleek pop-up interface that can be customised by alot of things,
      A full preview can be found at the GUI section.
    • Multiple locations
      🐉 East
      🐉 West
      🐉 Centre
      🐉 Lava Maze
      🐉 Revenant Cave
    • Multiple banking options
      Varrock, Clan Wars, Edgeville, Lumbridge, Falador.
    • Clan Wars banking with portal restore
      Banking at Clan Wars is done with the chest after banking is completed it will go to the portal and enter and continue the next run!
      The portal at clan wars will restore run, hp & prayer while also resetting any negative effects. (Make sure to use a arrival tele if using this method)
    • Muling
      This script supports muling for this to work you will need Nex Muling

GUI:
    5eeV7hy.png

Proggy:
    28d1138eb30c60e2172c0d1fd8dad6aa.png

Signature: 
    All%20Users&script=gdk.png
    Get your own by adding this to you're signature:

[img=http://nexscripting.com/users/YOURNAME&script=gdk.png]

it is bugged it keep using the duel ring until it finish of charges and logout, it also forgot alot of bones and hides on the ground, somtimes it stock in lvl 20+ wildy and does not know how to get to lvl 20 to tele, banking issues sometime it banks sometime it just frezzes in the bank, super slow and take alot of time between step by step, not worth refound me please

• 4 weeks later...
    On 2/28/2021 at 3:45 PM, skillerway3 said:

it is bugged it keep using the duel ring until it finish of charges and logout, it also forgot alot of bones and hides on the ground, somtimes it stock in lvl 20+ wildy and does not know how to get to lvl 20 to tele, banking issues sometime it banks sometime it just frezzes in the bank, super slow and take alot of time between step by step, not worth refound me please

This is still a issue

just purchased script 2 days ago. this script IS fundamentally flawed. I have reached out to nex over PM,  I also sent a log of one of the errors and 24Hr no reply. So im writing this here. 

First off, when you chose to use the ring of dueling, when the bot teleports to forex enclave the bot continuously clicks on the FFA portal. Secondly, when you choose east or central dragons, and have a teleport method, it doesnt walk to lower wilderness to tele, instead just spams the teleport.

When using west dragons, which in my opinion, is the only viable use of this script, the only teleport method is varrock, or ring of dueling.. which again doesn't work as it just spams the FFA portal at enclave.. why? why not have glory to edgeville teleport option? it makes no sense.

anyway, the script keeps throwing random errors more-so than other scripts i am using.. sometimes wont bring tele etc. 

in conclusion, the script has potential but needs a few quirks. Nex, if you want my error codes reach out to me.

• 1 month later...