Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Death Handling] [4 Locations] [Tons of Teleports]

Nex

23 hours ago, goopie1051 said:

I searched jagexcache on my computer and deleted the files. restarted dreambot and It still just logs out when after I hit start after picking the settings

can u tell me what the logger says?

On 1/9/2019 at 7:08 PM, goopie1051 said:

what do you mean by logger? the GDK bot interface? that doesn't show up at all anymore

Tools -> Debugging -> debug console

• [ERROR]10:39:55: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.5.1.0.2.0(2.java:421) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.getModel(GameObject.java:298) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.exists(GameObject.java:358) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:85) at nodes.Banker.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

got this in debug console after the update yesterday. Help?

Ok so I tried this script a few days ago and decided not to buy.

Why?

- Walking is just as bad as with Nex Chaos Druids. It's very inefficient and botlike to stop after every waypoint.

- Running from pkers seems to fail easily (sometimes the char doesn't even start to run, even though the gui says that pkers detected).

- The bot starts walking back and forth like a retard after reaching level 20 wildy to teleport. (Maybe you've set an explicit area for teleporting instead of just checking the wildy level?)

- The bot fails to withdraw teletabs after tabbing away from pkers if it doesn't have gained any loot. It just teleports back to wildy and then has to run the whole way to the bank after that. 

- Targeting is just really, really bad. The bot often skips dragons nearby and goes for ones that are on the edge of the minimap and tries to target dragons that are already being attacked.

- Teleporting with a ring of dueling sometimes causes the bot to walk across half the fucking map to bank at varrock.

- Sometimes the bot just decides to walk to wildy instead of banking for a teleport method.

- The bot doesn't toggle run when going for dragons. That is just begging for reports if you walk 20 squares to hit a dragon that has been in combat the whole time.

- No quickstart support

For a script with an asking price of $50 you really should offer more than a nice paint.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:16 PM, AnArChon said:

Ok so I tried this script a few days ago and decided not to buy.

Why?

- Walking is just as bad as with Nex Chaos Druids. It's very inefficient and botlike to stop after every waypoint.

- Running from pkers seems to fail easily (sometimes the char doesn't even start to run, even though the gui says that pkers detected).

- The bot starts walking back and forth like a retard after reaching level 20 wildy to teleport. (Maybe you've set an explicit area for teleporting instead of just checking the wildy level?)

- The bot fails to withdraw teletabs after tabbing away from pkers if it doesn't have gained any loot. It just teleports back to wildy and then has to run the whole way to the bank after that. 

- Targeting is just really, really bad. The bot often skips dragons nearby and goes for ones that are on the edge of the minimap and tries to target dragons that are already being attacked.

- Teleporting with a ring of dueling sometimes causes the bot to walk across half the fucking map to bank at varrock.

- Sometimes the bot just decides to walk to wildy instead of banking for a teleport method.

- The bot doesn't toggle run when going for dragons. That is just begging for reports if you walk 20 squares to hit a dragon that has been in combat the whole time.

- No quickstart support

For a script with an asking price of $50 you really should offer more than a nice paint.

Hey, sorry to hear that..

Walking i can edit but choose it to be like this

Walking i can edit but choose it to be like this

This needs fixing just need to figure out why it does this as i never had this issue or had it reported.

It should withdraw tabs please let me know ur UI settings

For Targets it will get the closest not in combat enemy, its possible it targets one and while going for it someone else attacks it

Must have wrong UI settings for this to happen

Again this is due to UI settings

Script has a run threshold of random 20-30 i can edit this in the rework in planning to do soon

- No quickstart support
    Not a fan of QS for big scripts. sorry >.<

Overall a few good points i will use in the next release of the script so thanks for that :)

• 3 weeks later...