Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Stuck On Launcher - Change log isn't avaliable

yox289

Hey everyone, I am running into some issues today with my dreambot launcher. Just redownloaded it and when I attempt to launch the program, the launch screen comes up as it usually will, but it will refuse to load the "Launch Client" buttom and the "please wait... the client is downloading!" bar seems to be stuck as it does not load. There is also an error message where the updates are usually shown. The error message reads "The change log isn't avaliable!". Is the client undergoing updates right now or is my program file somehow corrupt? Please let me know, thank you!

Still having trouble with this, application works from home on my PC but not on my mac laptop. Anyone know what can help? 

Ive had to remove and redownload the launcher 5x. It seems this happens every couple of weeks. I got so sick and tired of it Im paying to have everything ported over to OSbot. God I miss topbot. It ran perfectly every time. Ever since coming over to dreambot it's been a nightmare. I've had to re-enter all my proxies and accounts multiple times. Ive given up hoping this dreambot would come around. Gl getting any kind of response.

Sounds like you have some sort of firewall blocking our connection to the launcher.

Ive had to remove and redownload the launcher 5x. It seems this happens every couple of weeks. I got so sick and tired of it Im paying to have everything ported over to OSbot. God I miss topbot. It ran perfectly every time. Ever since coming over to dreambot it's been a nightmare. I've had to re-enter all my proxies and accounts multiple times. Ive given up hoping this dreambot would come around. Gl getting any kind of response.

Sorry to hear that, did you also have the change log issue? What OS are you running?

Sounds like you have some sort of firewall blocking our connection to the launcher.

Sorry to hear that, did you also have the change log issue? What OS are you running?

Im running windows 10. My only issue is the client loader. About once every 2 weeks the loader stops working properly. I can get it to open to where you can choose proxies or no proxy. Doesnt matter which I choose it doesnt load past that. It just disappears never to be seen again. However I can get the loader running if I access the client through the folder. I can get it to load up but wont give me the chance to pick a proxy so it's useless. I've had to remove my scripts from the folder and created a new folder for my proxies. (Ive done this so many times now I keep the proxies saved and just move the folder back into the newly downloaded DBlauncher.) The fact is im tired of it. Im tired of having to remove everything dreambot related and redownload it. Im tired of having to manually enter all my account info when I've done it 10x already. Im tired of paying for a service that only works sometimes. Soon as my stuff is finished Im leaving. Only reason Im using dreambot is because my original scripter switched here after topbot went down. Im guessing it's because he's a scripter and the service is free for scripters. After dorkinator quite I had to find a new scripter. Luckily I did and he cleaned up my scripts and offered to port them to osbot which he believes runs a little better. I dont care which service I use as long as they fucking do what I pay them to do. I didnt want to leave dreambot but you guys need to fix your shit. Im not gifted/trained with computers in any way. I know the basics and that's about it. I just want to be able to click a few things and my accounts log in. 

Im running windows 10. My only issue is the client loader. About once every 2 weeks the loader stops working properly. I can get it to open to where you can choose proxies or no proxy. Doesnt matter which I choose it doesnt load past that. It just disappears never to be seen again. However I can get the loader running if I access the client through the folder. I can get it to load up but wont give me the chance to pick a proxy so it's useless. I've had to remove my scripts from the folder and created a new folder for my proxies. (Ive done this so many times now I keep the proxies saved and just move the folder back into the newly downloaded DBlauncher.) The fact is im tired of it. Im tired of having to remove everything dreambot related and redownload it. Im tired of having to manually enter all my account info when I've done it 10x already. Im tired of paying for a service that only works sometimes. Soon as my stuff is finished Im leaving. Only reason Im using dreambot is because my original scripter switched here after topbot went down. Im guessing it's because he's a scripter and the service is free for scripters. After dorkinator quite I had to find a new scripter. Luckily I did and he cleaned up my scripts and offered to port them to osbot which he believes runs a little better. I dont care which service I use as long as they fucking do what I pay them to do. I didnt want to leave dreambot but you guys need to fix your shit. Im not gifted/trained with computers in any way. I know the basics and that's about it. I just want to be able to click a few things and my accounts log in. 

I made a change to the launcher yesterday after reading what you guys said, if you're still using us please let me know if it helped at all:

Download

When you say your account info, do you mean the RS accounts you're saving with the client?

I made a change to the launcher yesterday after reading what you guys said, if you're still using us please let me know if it helped at all:

Download

When you say your account info, do you mean the RS accounts you're saving with the client?

Yes I run a staking script. I usually run anywhere between 6-10 accounts. When it fails I remove my script folder, proxy folder, delete everything else dreambot related, redownload, place folders back into the dreambot file and re-enter all my saved account info. It's not anything drastic just annoying as fuck to repeatidly do.

Archived