Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 2 Accounts Perma-banned

ArmyofDragons

First account banned was one of five Tutorial Island botted accounts (which I would expect bans for, yes) -- botted it ONLY during the day, constantly had breaks (1 hour straight of Combat training, then stopped. Banned the next day. All other four were fine. (And note that they were using a private testing script with no bullshit)

Second account banned was an Air Orber using None's Air Orb Maker -- only botted for 5-6 hours per day with constant breaks (every 1-2/3 hours).

The two accounts above were botted on different IPs (first one was done at home, second was done on my campus' wifi) -- I did change worlds on them constantly as well.

Both accounts permanently banned, 2nd one cannot be appealable, however the first one can for some reason (which I could care less about) -- however it is very annoying to happen imho.

Never did suicide botting on either, but ironically the 4 accounts that were of the 5 from the first account banned were all suicided over the night and NEVER banned (except the first one).

Anyone have ideas why this happened and why are they perma-bans? Obviously I won't retrieve the accounts back but it is something that I would like more information/advise on.

you won't get 2 day bans that often , i do not know how jagex is banning but i have had the same , did some druids for 2 hours and banned the next day while the account was still fine during the night

First account banned was one of five Tutorial Island botted accounts (which I would expect bans for, yes) -- botted it ONLY during the day, constantly had breaks (1 hour straight of Combat training, then stopped. Banned the next day. All other four were fine. (And note that they were using a private testing script with no bullshit)

Second account banned was an Air Orber using None's Air Orb Maker -- only botted for 5-6 hours per day with constant breaks (every 1-2/3 hours).

The two accounts above were botted on different IPs (first one was done at home, second was done on my campus' wifi) -- I did change worlds on them constantly as well.

Both accounts permanently banned, 2nd one cannot be appealable, however the first one can for some reason (which I could care less about) -- however it is very annoying to happen imho.

Never did suicide botting on either, but ironically the 4 accounts that were of the 5 from the first account banned were all suicided over the night and NEVER banned (except the first one).

Anyone have ideas why this happened and why are they perma-bans? Obviously I won't retrieve the accounts back but it is something that I would like more information/advise on.

how long did ur orber survive just 5/6 hrs or more thne a day?

Jagex deals out Perm bans for accounts that are obvious gold farmers and 2 days for accounts that are played by legit players.  

How do they know?  Gold farming accounts usually have 0 to little QP and only 1-3 stats leveled up with which to gold farm.  Legit players have a good amount of QP and a nice total level with a nice distribution among all the skills.

The first 24hrs of an account is important as that is how they determine what the new account will be used for.  I'd say to get a questing script and other skilling scripts to mimic a legit player.  However, this doesn't guarantee a 2 day ban but does add longevity to the account. 

Good luck, bot to be banned. 

Well m8 the quality of those botted tutorial done accounts have a big affect on bans trust me.

Buy 5 accounts from me , and feel the difference.

Don't be an idiot and advertise your shitty shop in a useless shitpost on my thread.

how long did ur orber survive just 5/6 hrs or more thne a day?

It survived 6-7 hours per day for about 4 days. With breaks, obviously.

Don't be an idiot and advertise your shitty shop in a useless shitpost on my thread.

It survived 6-7 hours per day for about 4 days. With breaks, obviously.

thats not a bad run tbh seeing as u botted during the week n weekend, 28hrs of botting or so at 250k/hr would be close to 7m-3m or so= 4m/acc if u train it urself ofcourse or bot it up urself, but if u can have a good amount of accs running n they can survive those type of hours or days it could be a profitable method for you

Archived