Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • botting on skiller, while playing on main

beanface

Hey guys. 

I am new to botting. I am wanting just to make a skiller account, and want to bot on the same PC as I play my main on. I don't bot on my main at all, as I have spent too much time on it. But Just curious if it would be safe, to have my bot running, while im playing on my main? Would that be an issue? I can see that dreambot says you can enter a proxy, not sure if that would help anything. but yeah

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Yeah, proxies are a cheap way to keep your botting accounts away from your legit accounts.

They're going for 1.25-1.50$ each.

Yeah, proxies are a cheap way to keep your botting accounts away from your legit accounts.

They're going for 1.25-1.50$ each.

Where do you get proxies from? and all I do is put the proxy at the start of Dreambot?

Where do you get proxies from? and all I do is put the proxy at the start of Dreambot?

In my opinions proxys are not required, of course they will see (if they even do) this guy botted on another account! Usually they wont ban your main unless you botted on it to or traded gold from your Bot to it

Edit: if you are paranoid use a proxy

I usually buy my proxies from @@Donald Trump.

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/9165-trumps-proxy-bazaar/

Also heard @@Almonds sells 'em for $1.50 ea. Don't pin me on that though.

Yeah you can easily add them to the proxylist under the Dreambot splash screen ;-).

I personally don't feel the need for a proxy. I've been botting for over 5 years, and have only started using Dreambot this past week. I never overdo my bot; I limit it to 5-6 hours per day and take hefty breaks. I put a huge amount of time into scrutinizing scripts before I give it my trust and will allow it to run unsupervised. As a result of my meticulousness, I haven't seen a ban hammer... yet.

Archived