Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New user here! Used to be a big part of the botting community and it's nice to come back.

Eminem

Hello DreamBot!

It's great to be rejoining a community. I'm going to be a little busy over the coming weeks, but my activity will increase as my runescape account gets better and i'm more situated with my classes.

I haven't botted since pre-EOC runescape, and back then i got a couple 90s before the purge. I was never banned, but their systems at the time discouraged me from botting on a main account, and ever since dungeoneering i haven't run a single script. Eventually life took over and I stepped away from RS.

I was wondering, how safe is it to bot on a main account using the covert mode feature on dreambot? Obviously I plan to stay away from moneymaking scripts and the like, but things like agility, thieving, prayer scripts, or combat scripts. How likely would I be to get banned if I stick to the guidelines (never overnight, try to stay away from longer than 4 hours at a time)?

Regardless I'm gonna make a few alts to bot/flip on, so you guys are definitely going to see me around!

Peace out and happy botting!

I'm basically wondering if botting on my main is worth it at all.

Right now my aims are to get my combat from 52 atk/str/def to around all 60s, and also range from 1-52. After that I want to look into some skilling scripts.

Any scripts you guys can recommend?

And on top of that, are there any scripters on the website who are known for the safety/low ban rate of their scripts?

I'm basically wondering if botting on my main is worth it at all.

Right now my aims are to get my combat from 52 atk/str/def to around all 60s, and also range from 1-52. After that I want to look into some skilling scripts.

Any scripts you guys can recommend?

And on top of that, are there any scripters on the website who are known for the safety/low ban rate of their scripts?

You should be fine botting combat (Try to avoid sand crabs, go for rock crabs instead if that's how you wanna do it)... Also I heard Dinh does miracles: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7628-recommended-private-script-software-shop/

Wonderful, saving that thread for future reference. Thank you. Do you have any idea if he's publicly released any of the scripts people have ordered from him, or is that something i should take up with Dinh?

You should be fine botting combat (Try to avoid sand crabs, go for rock crabs instead if that's how you wanna do it)... Also I heard Dinh does miracles: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7628-recommended-private-script-software-shop/

Archived