Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello Fudge_Rounds checking in....

Fudge_Rounds

Whats up Dreambot, as always its nice to be apart of a botting community :). I've left my former osrs botting community because their staff was unbelievably rude, and their bot was believably detected haha. But anyways enough about them and more about me. I'm here to find a nice undetected bot to use or as "undetected" as they are made now-a-days. I don't plan on botting on any of my undetected smart bot accounts, however i do plan to make 3 trial accounts in efforts to trial testing your bot dreambot has available currently. I will upgrade my account as I see fit according to how much safer it is botting while being on upgraded. I've tooken the priority of reading the intro page of dream bot, and will not move on to the terms of use/rules of dreambot. As of now the only thing I ask of dreambot community/staff currently is to link/direct me to a smart botting tutorial, or a recommended way of botting tailored toward using your specific bot client. 

Thank You very much

Glad to be apart of a new Community,

Ya boy Fudge.

Tired of getting banned with other bots?

DreamBot is the most antiban oriented bot on the market.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to use our bot.

DreamBot is the most user friendly bot available today. You'll be up and running in under 3 minutes, with almost no setup required. Our client runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux!

We're always looking for ways to make things easier for you, it's one of our main priorities.

Welcome to the community, it's much better than where you came from.  B)

Thank you very much for replying and the welcome. If you could refer me to a bot tut tailored just for dreambot i would greatly appreciate it. I cannot use the client until im aware of how to use it. Well i can use it but using it without being aware of how to use it is not a smart way to bot. 

Thank you very much for replying and the welcome. If you could refer me to a bot tut tailored just for dreambot i would greatly appreciate it. I cannot use the client until im aware of how to use it. Well i can use it but using it without being aware of how to use it is not a smart way to bot. 

Welcome, not sure if there is any tutorial but feel free to add my skype: live:nexican if u have any questions regarding the client im sure i can answer most :) 

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/8862-howto-client-settings/

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2188-dreambot-20-basic-client-tutorial-windows-7/

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/8859-howto-proxy-settings/

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10978-trumps-user-faq/

Welcome, not sure if there is any tutorial but feel free to add my skype: live:nexican if u have any questions regarding the client im sure i can answer most :)

You guys are amazing :) Maybe one day I'll script write for you guys if there's room. I'm currently brushing up on my java skills now, currently reading a Java book by Mike McGrath.

You guys are amazing :) Maybe one day I'll script write for you guys if there's room. I'm currently brushing up on my java skills now, currently reading a Java book by Mike McGrath.

Not a problem. :D Have a great day! As for scripting, there are plenty of helpful tutorials and snippets on the forum, if that isn't enough you can always hop in the discord and chat. 

Not a problem. :D Have a great day! As for scripting, there are plenty of helpful tutorials and snippets on the forum, if that isn't enough you can always hop in the discord and chat. 

Will do one day brother man. Have A awsome day also mate.

Archived