Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clay softening at Banks

runescapekush

It's only 15 gp profit per soft clay- so it's not really that profitable unless you can make like 3k soft clay per hour.

i know of the low profit if you are to buy all the supplies. I would still like to see this as an option as no clay softener scripts have this function.

My upcoming script has this specific method (using some source of watering container) embedded in it, along with the option to humidify.

My upcoming script has this specific method (using some source of watering container) embedded in it, along with the option to humidify.

Do you have an eta?

I'm getting an account ready to humidify. There are quite a few reqs for it.

What about having a bot fill up water jugs, and another one that just softens clay in the bank? I guess it would be kind of the same thing, only that you risk your clay less cause you do it faster.

I think my Item Mixer AIO can use jugs with clay to make soft clay. And #1Magic can use humidify to soften clay.

Don't worry, it's geared towards a different variety of things, so it won't be a replica of either of your scripts.

Do you have an eta?

I'm getting an account ready to humidify. There are quite a few reqs for it.

What about having a bot fill up water jugs, and another one that just softens clay in the bank? I guess it would be kind of the same thing, only that you risk your clay less cause you do it faster.

I'd say 1-2 weeks, since I'm currently up to my neck in private scripts.

Archived