Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Much Should I Switch-Up On The Weekend?

Grimbles

I'm running two fishing bots from scratch right now, just finished hand-completing quests and tut island for both of them, now they're on their merry way fishing.

Since it's Friday, how often should I change up their botting? I was planning on logging after an hour of fishing and leaving them offline for around 30-45 minutes, then starting them back up again. Is there much point to this on the weekend or can I go for more botting time with them? I just recently got my old bot banned that had 87 wcing...

Depends what you're aiming for. If you just want gp run them from now until they are banned but if you're trying to get them to be high lvl then do like 4 hours a day or something?

Depends what you're aiming for. If you just want gp run them from now until they are banned but if you're trying to get them to be high lvl then do like 4 hours a day or something?

Yep I'm just doing it all for the gp, so just go for it? What about if it gets banned before sharks? I figured that was where the cash flow for botting fishing came from.

Yep I'm just doing it all for the gp, so just go for it? What about if it gets banned before sharks? I figured that was where the cash flow for botting fishing came from.

Well then you would have wanted to get the level for sharks before the weekend and then over the weekend do sharks all weekend and wait for ban.

Well then you would have wanted to get the level for sharks before the weekend and then over the weekend do sharks all weekend and wait for ban.

That would have been smart... So for training them every 4 hours/day you figure?

That would have been smart... So for training them every 4 hours/day you figure?

Dont know what the ban rate for fishing is like. IIRC barb fishing and and fly fishing arent too high of ban rate and in that case 4 hours would most likely be fine TM

Dont know what the ban rate for fishing is like. IIRC barb fishing and and fly fishing arent too high of ban rate and in that case 4 hours would most likely be fine TM

Okay I'll try that, thank you. 

Archived