Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Long time lurker, short time contributer

scjunkie123

Hello all,

Used dreambot for a while and tossed in some free scripts for f2p. Got banned plenty of times and irritated that no one was giving me any free trials (probably due to my join date and post count), so I took it as a challenge to create my own scripts. Just released my first script on the SDN, which is a NPC shopper that supports almost everything you need (https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11563-free-any-shopper/)

I am currently in the works to make a script that takes a fresh level 3 account and trains it up to 30+/30+/30+ by going to chickens then shortly cows, with bone bury and heavy anti ban (hopefully). I hope to make a few other scripts, I am just having the issue of using free scripts and being banned.

Try quoting the script owner or mentioning them in the post when you ask for a free trial. They may not get a notification of your post of you don't mention them or quote their post. Most people also require that you upvote the original post in addition to posting in order to get a trial. Congrats on releasing your first script and best of luck with your new script idea.

Try quoting the script owner or mentioning them in the post when you ask for a free trial. They may not get a notification of your post of you don't mention them or quote their post. Most people also require that you upvote the original post in addition to posting in order to get a trial. Congrats on releasing your first script and best of luck with your new script idea.

I did all that, but I don't really care that much. It motivated me to give coding a chance and maybe people will find my script useful, so in the end something good came of it.

Hey dude good job on that script.

Thanks, I hope people find it useful. If people use it, I'll add onto it, otherwise I might move to something else and come back in a long time to finish features off.

I did all that, but I don't really care that much. It motivated me to give coding a chance and maybe people will find my script useful, so in the end something good came of it.

Thanks, I hope people find it useful. If people use it, I'll add onto it, otherwise I might move to something else and come back in a long time to finish features off.

You dont get much feedback unless its broken.

Archived