Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • client types double letters?

dansmik

hey guys. my client suddenly started receiving double inputs of letters that i type. whenever i type a letter the input will always put in 2 of those letters. for example, if i type 'a' in the login screen username it will come out as 'aa'. 

at first i thought i got something stuck/lodged underneath my mechanical keyboard buttons. but then i tried typing at the address bar of chrome and typing in notepad it registers fine and only single input. but the login screen of dreambot client registers 2 inputs at a time. started happening today

anyone can help?

EDIT: Nevermind i restarted it and it's working again :D

What kind of OS are you running on? On linux this happens to me every once in a while and a reboot fixes it. On windows, never. 

Has happened to me on both OS.

What kind of OS are you running on? On linux this happens to me every once in a while and a reboot fixes it. On windows, never. 

windows 10. yeah restarting the client works for me

Archived