Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • has anyone ever successfully botted 99 agility before? 2017

dansmik

anyone here has ever botted to 99 agility before recently? and i mean not  3-4 years ago but this year or last year?

If you have successfully without getting banned seriously share some tips please

You're always making posts like these hahaha.

If you bot, you're going to be banned most likely before hitting 99.

Chances are you reach 99, you'll still be banned.

You're always making posts like these hahaha.

If you bot, you're going to be banned most likely before hitting 99.

Chances are you reach 99, you'll still be banned.

lol haha. because i'm curious. i've botted to 90 agility max and a couple of other accounts to 70+ agility. Haven't tried going for 99 yet because i'm scared and i don't know the 'strategy' in botting agility. one of the 99s that i want. Have botted to 99 other skills before just have not explored/experimented/experienced botting to 99 agility. that's why i'm asking

I'm about to start agility botting on one of my accounts. I'm very careful with my botting, so I will let you know how it goes. I'm planning to go to 99, but it will definitely take me awhile. I'm only going to run agility a couple hours a day.

I've been doing a little experiment to bot a "main". Been rotating slayer botting (i do mage/melee/ranged training during this), agility botting, and the random few hours of another skill to make it seem legit here and there. 

I've been doing a little experiment to bot a "main". Been rotating slayer botting (i do mage/melee/ranged training during this), agility botting, and the random few hours of another skill to make it seem legit here and there. 

nice lol i do that too. rotate training skills and make it seem legit. 

I'm about to start agility botting on one of my accounts. I'm very careful with my botting, so I will let you know how it goes. I'm planning to go to 99, but it will definitely take me awhile. I'm only going to run agility a couple hours a day.

alright. i'm trying to get 99 agility too. ill post updates as well if i do get 99 successfully. 

Archived