Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Request Refund RQuester

KickingRG

1. Script purchased: RQuester

2. Date of purchase: 8/23/17

3. Detailed description of problem: Purchased this with the mindset it was RS3

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): http://i.imgur.com/Eqm4uGD.png

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): None

6. Desired outcome: Refund

This whole website is for oldschool runescape...

He obviously knows that. He's been registered since feb 15th and he's been using db scripts, check his post history.

Posted 6 months ago, feb 16th:

pggwlsu.png

IDK looks like someone who has quested all his accounts and is now asking for a refund lol, if a dev could confirm that he hasn't used the script, then I don't see a problem with refunding him  :) .

Its not that I did not know. I havent used this site in ages. I have not even ran the script. If I did not want it I would not have bought it. It is just my fault for not checking which site I was on. I was searching around for some questing scripts and I found this one and did not realize that this was OS only. 

You'll have to fill the refund request template in order for us to review this request. If you don't do that, this request will be automaticly denied.

Archived