Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Headphones Suggestions

Eliot

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy two new pairs of headphones, one pair of earbuds and one pair of over-the-ear (circumaural) headphones. I'm not sure about budget yet so just give me some recommendations!

Thanks!

Not sure how concerned you are about quality, but these Bluetooth headphones are still pretty good quality. I bought em cus they are light and so good for working out and other physical activities.
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/active-wrap-headphones-no-wires-no-noise-just-music
    Also, at the time I found a coupon that got me like another 10-20% off or so- i bet u could find one if u just searched google. U can't go wrong for that price and free shipping.

Bombass.

I'm using iPhone 5 headphones but I use Astros for gaming.

Oh and sorry you washed your headphones LOL

No trol I like the new Iphone earbuds.

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II

They go for around 200$ but you could find them for around 150$ if you're good at hunting bargains.

It doesn't get you a whole lot of status and it has a neutral (but still quite cool) look so it's not a fashion statement, they are quite solid while being lightweight.

As far as sound quality goes, it's the best quality for its price range imo.

Also they rarely break but should you do something stupid with them you can find spare parts (relatively) cheaply and they are super easy to fix.

Sennheiser is the way to go for headphones, if the HD25 doesn't match your budget I suggest you browse their site to find one that does.

But seriously, get a HD25.

Archived