Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nano Miner script not working!

Xitado

Hi,

i just bought the script for 3,99$ and it simply doesn't work! , as soon as i start everything on the client freezes and my runescape char remains static as if i were afk. It doesnt happens with another scripts! please Fix!!!

You need to give more information. Such as game screenshots, game console screenshots and any context (what you are trying to do and the tasks) you can give.

Also next time try to post at the script thread or discord chat/pm me instead of making a new forum thread

You need to give more information. Such as game screenshots, game console screenshots and any context (what you are trying to do and the tasks) you can give.

Also next time try to post at the script thread or discord chat/pm me instead of making a new forum thread

Go to tools > debugging > debugging console then take a picture and post it here.

Sorry for taking too long, i had to go to work, apparently the script is working now, but still have some minor things to be fixed, @Neffarion, how can i get in touch with you about those issues such as bot getting stuck?

Thx guys!

Archived