Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • C# Image Processing Help

Explicit

I know it's a Java form but I figured I'd post here anyway since it's a general programming support forum (cba to format):

Basically it doesn't detect any images (I know I'm not using tolerance atm, shouldn't have to since I'm directly cropping out pieces of the image for testing). Anyone see something that could be wrong?

<oght be dumb but um.

"Format24bppRgb"

Shouldn't be RGB ([0],[1],[2]) instead BGR, runescape uses bgr lele

This isn't for RuneScape xD and the bytes go bgr in the bitmap data scan.

U sure dey go? well then idk code isnt read friendly XD

btw

array_pointer += ToSearchPadding; lololol

Yeah I've modded it like 8 times because I keep changing things. I'll optimize once it works. Here's BGR description from CodeProject:

A quirk I noticed from the first beta of GDI+ continues to this day, namely requesting a 24bitRGB image will return a 24bitBGR image. BGR ( that is, pixels are stored as blue, green, red values ) is the way Windows stored things internally, but I'm sure more than a few people will get a surprise when they first use this function and realise they are not getting what they asked for.   

And I add to the pointer to set the 0 index to the start of the new row. 

Archived