Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best affordable VPS?

AsBakedAsCake

My budget is what I would need to run 3-4 bots with said script above :P

You could get a windows server that can probably run 4~6 bots for $25 from virmach... The only downside I met on their VPSes is that the client somehow becomes buggy after running for a long period of time (+12 hour-ish) and this doesn't occur on any other machines that I'm running my scripts on

You could get a windows server that can probably run 4~6 bots for $25 from virmach... The only downside I met on their VPSes is that the client somehow becomes buggy after running for a long period of time (+12 hour-ish) and this doesn't occur on any other machines that I'm running my scripts on

I had a problem with virmach personally. I ordered their 3 proxy pack and within 2 weeks all 3 proxies completely died and the support wouldn't fix the issue. Kept saying my proxies were still "online"

Ugh

Archived