Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bank Item withdraw script

AsBakedAsCake

Script would just walk to GE bank and withdraw items I list and log out so i can trade over to mule.

Possible?

I ask because I don't really want to spend $50 on a fully automated muling script when run less than 20 bots.

If there is already something on the forum that will do this, please let me know.

Script would just walk to GE bank and withdraw items I list and log out so i can trade over to mule.

Possible?

I ask because I don't really want to spend $50 on a fully automated muling script when run less than 20 bots.

If there is already something on the forum that will do this, please let me know.

Possible, yes. Available, no. Might need to get a private script made for it. It probably wouldnt take more than a few hours to make and who knows maybe someone has this just not on sdn?

pretty simple, could code it for like 15m

edit: read it wrong u dont want it to actually use GE just bank, can make it for 10m

I was looking for a script that would walk to the GE from my botting area, withdraw botted items from bank and log out xD

Most scripters charge about $50 for a fully automated mule, but I don't need fully automated since I run under 20 bots.

It would be a nice addition to the VIP section. Seems like a simple script for someone with rank.

Edit: Ill get back to you Nex if no one will do this for free.

Archived