Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [GOAL] $100/Month: Any Advice?

LazyEyeLarry

Hello Everyone,

I want to start getting serious about creating a gold farm. My current goal is to build it up to the point where I an consistently making $100 a month from this farm. Does anyone with a successful farm have any pointers for someone just really starting out.

There are a few questions I would like to ask if anyone is willing to answer.

What kind of set up should I be aiming for to start botting $100/month successfully?

How do a mule properly? Should I used my main as a mule? Should I mule once a week? Everyday?

What type of information should I be researching? What should I be looking for?

How many active bots should I have at once? I currently have 2 active but 11 waiting to be used.

Any thing you can think of sharing helps.

Thank you in advance

LazyEyeLarry

What kind of set up should I be aiming for to start botting $100/month successfully?

Start with just a few bots on your computer (with VIP) so you don't spend a bunch of money on servers and things you wont use at first. Test methods out and see which ones work best for you.

How do a mule properly? Should I used my main as a mule? Should I mule once a week? Everyday?

Bare minimum once a day. When I farmed I would mule every 1-2 hours (was doing high ban rate method). Most simple methods will receive a ban before 24 hours. Once you have a method you like get a private scripter to make you a script for that method with muling support. Will make your farm way more managable. Don't use main as a mule for a big farm, heard lots of people getting mules banned lately.

What type of information should I be researching? What should I be looking for?

Methods that make good profit, especially unknown ones. The more unknown the method the less bans = more cash and less setup time. That or just find a method that can be botted for less than 24 hours and make decent profits. (Remember tut island accounts will most likely have to be bought so that will eat at profit)

How many active bots should I have at once? I currently have 2 active but 11 waiting to be used.

Depends on the method. I was happy when I was running 10-15 at about 100k/hr because I would be making 1m+ and hour. If you only want $100/month then you only need to make like 3.5 dollars a day. At 6 bots with a 75k/hr method you could run them for 8 hours and make your goal. (Again notice that tut island accounts cost 100-200k unless you make them yourself which I wouldn't suggest)

If you don't have a VPS already, I am renting one out to someone for 1-2 months. Also, good luck on your goal. Quit ambitious but achievable.

There is a Zulrah script coming out I believe which you can use once it releases... you can bot the accounts to decent levels and whatnot for a month and then for the rest of the time just use a Zulrah script.

Up to you though. Gl.

Thank you, Just Chill for the advice.

Why wouldn't you suggest making tut island accounts? Too time consuming?

If you don't have a VPS already, I am renting one out to someone for 1-2 months. Also, good luck on your goal. Quit ambitious but achievable.

There is a Zulrah script coming out I believe which you can use once it releases... you can bot the accounts to decent levels and whatnot for a month and then for the rest of the time just use a Zulrah script.

Up to you though. Gl.

Thank you for for the advice.

Honestly I thought I was starting out small with wanting $100/month, but we will see how things work out for me.

Honestly I thought I was starting out small with wanting $100/month, but we will see how things work out for me.

Just think of it as $1 = 1m. Can you make 100m PROFIT a month? Sure you can. But you gotta take care of your expenses. 

Time consuming, accounts will get locked upon completing tut island and if too many are made from that ip you will never be able to make accounts on that ip without them getting locked even if you do everything legit (locked doesn't mean banned just have to reset password but still a hassle) and the lifetime of the bots that have been locked and unlocked is reduced (atleast that's what I experienced).

Time consuming, accounts will get locked upon completing tut island and if too many are made from that ip you will never be able to make accounts on that ip without them getting locked even if you do everything legit (locked doesn't mean banned just have to reset password but still a hassle) and the lifetime of the bots that have been locked and unlocked is reduced (atleast that's what I experienced).

So how is it possible for people to be selling 100's of tut island accounts? Do the just purchase them somewhere else and resell them?

So how is it possible for people to be selling 100's of tut island accounts? Do the just purchase them somewhere else and resell them?

no they just keep swapping out proxies they tend to buy proxies & after x amount of accs created they swap em out

100m/month i think is a great goal it pushes u to find methods or be wary of other methods n makes u strive for more

Archived